▪ A Landlord for business premises
▪ A Landlord of residential premises
▪ An employer, self-employed or contractor with business premises
▪ Hotels, Bed & Breakfast, etc.
▪ A charity or voluntary organisation
▪ Any public premises such as Restaurants, Bars, etc.
▪ Schools, Colleges and Universities
▪ Medical surgeries, including dentists, plastic surgeries and care homes
All our fire risk assessments are conducted by fully qualified and accredited risk assessors.
All Star Fire Protection UK will provide you with a comprehensive fire risk assessment report documenting our findings and recommendations.
We discuss our recommendations with you, giving you advice and support to ensure an active fire management plan is in place.
Ensure you are compliant with Fire Safety Law as a failure to carry this out, could result in a fine, imprisonment, or both.
Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (FSO), all non-domestic buildings in England and Wales must comply with all fire legislation.
The employer, business owner or landlord is usually the responsible person, liable for ensuring the premises is fully compliant with fire regulations.
All Star Fire Protection UK can help businesses and landlords comply with the order by completing:
▪ A fire risk assessment
▪ Ensuring the premises have adequate means of fire detection and fire fighting.
▪ Ensuring that all emergency exits and routes are kept clear at all times and are clearly signed.
▪ Providing all staff and employees with relevant training on how to use fire equipment and what they do in the event of a fire.
▪ Keeping all equipment in good condition in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and British Standards.